Impacts: same as
It changes details of Sync command handling.
It means that it can break Sync on some devices : we must test synchronization with various phones with addition/modification/deletion.
Reproduction steps: One way to produce this issue, with a Nexus 4 (Android 5.0.1) :
- usera with its Nexus4, is configured to synchronize each 10 minutes
- usera with its Nexus4, receive en email in its INBOX
- usera with its Nexus4, read this email and return to the INBOX view
- usera with its Nexus4, he select the read email and drop it with the "bin" button
- usera with its Nexus4, force the synchronization
the device does not want to synchronize its INBOX anymore
the device is able to synchronize its INBOX anymore