Type: New Feature
Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 3.0.6
Sprint:OBM Sprint 2015#1
Use an Android device
- usera creates a contact on its phone
- server is slow enough to have the phone issue the same request
- both request eventually get processed
- The contact is inserted twice : NOK
- The contact is inserted once : OK
This changeset aims to protect the backend about contact duplication.
That protection is implemented using the hash of every contact created by a device.
When a contact hash is already known by Opush, it'll not send the creation command to its backend.
This fix has been done to handle the never fixed "ClientId" bug of Android, see https://code.google.com/p/android/issues/detail?id=61100