Affects Version/s: None
Fix Version/s: 3.1.0
- Have usera synchronized with a WP8 without the label "Pas à jour" displayed. For that, create an account and remove the push mode by selecting "manual" as synchronization frequency.
- usera has a contact in its address book synchronized with its OBM account
- As usera with WP8, modify the contact synchronized with its OBM
- As usera with WP8, create a contact named "wp new"
- As usera with ui, create a contact named "ui new"
- As usera with WP8, synchronize
- NOK the device show the label "Pas à jour" on the account
- NOK if you force a new synchronization on the device, you can see in logs that it tries to create/modify again and again contacts
- OK All changes are received from both sides
- OK There is no label "Pas à jour" on the account
- OK you force the synchronization again and again, it'll not try to perform changes on contacts
|Attachment||wp8-exchange-contact-create-modify-delete.pcap [ 14111 ]|
|Attachment||wp8-exchange-createFromDevice-same-time-as-a-modifyFromServer.pcap [ 14112 ]|
|Attachment||wp8-exchange-modification-both-side.pcap [ 14113 ]|
|Status||Open [ 1 ]||In Progress [ 3 ]|
|Status||In Progress [ 3 ]||In Review [ 10001 ]|
|Status||In Review [ 10001 ]||Ready To Merge [ 10002 ]|
|Resolution||Fixed [ 1 ]|
|Status||Ready To Merge [ 10002 ]||Resolved [ 5 ]|
Stephane COLSON made changes -
|Status||Resolved [ 5 ]||Closed [ 6 ]|