We should allow limiting by configuration the number fo results returned by opush via an LDAP search.
- have 5 users: usera, userb, userc, userd, usere
- edit your ldap limit: in /etc/ldap/slapd.conf set the "sizelimit" to 3
- with a device, begin to write an email and start typing "user" in the "To"
- a "search" command is performed against opush
- opush reply well to the device but an exception is printed is the opush.log file KO
- opush reply well to the device and no exception is printed is the opush.log file KO
- in /etc/opush/ldap_conf.ini, set search.ldap.limit=2: only two items should be replied by opush