Affects Version/s: 3.1.6
Fix Version/s: 3.2.0
Similar Issues:Show 9 results
OBMFULL-5079 Wrong organizer in external event displayed by another user OBMFULL-3032 No email for replanification of an event and attendee is an external user OBMFULL-2011 Location of an external event is not synchronized OBMFULL-3085 Wrong message when removing a non-recurring event OBMFULL-5496 CSS issue with allday recurring events OBMFULL-732 2 emails are sent when attendees accept an exception of a recurring event OBMFULL-1874 Problem with an event with an external attendee that is moved OBMFULL-2014 Impossible to accept or decline an external event with miniG OBMFULL-5478 When ui creates an event on another timezone, the detail in the email has the wrong time on the smartphone
- Have everyone use Europe/Paris as their timezone, including desktop ones on Linux and Windows (for outlook).
- Have usera and userb two internal OBM users.
- Have outlook as an external user using Outlook.
- Have gmail as an external user using GMail.
- Have yahoo as an external user using Yahoo.
- As usera with TB, create an recurring event with userb, outlook, yahoo and gmail as attendees.
- outlook sees the event at the wrong time (different shifts reproduced, sometimes 1h more, sometimes 1h more, etc.). NOK
- outlook sees that the event changes time after DST. NOK
- gmail sees that the event changes time after DST, though it sees the correct scheduled time. NOK
- yahoo sees that the event changes time after DST, though it sees the correct scheduled time. NOK
- userb, outlook, gmail and yahoo see the correct scheduled time. OK
- userb, outlook, gmail and yahoo see the event at the same time all year long, no matter if DST is enabled or not. OK